9.04.2009

In Progress...

I have been working on this large pastel piece for the day. It is about 30" x 20" and is on textured paper. It's the first time for me using this paper, and I must say my fingers are all torn up from blending. I tried different methods of blending but the pastel would just come off. It's worth the pain though!
I love the color pastel brings to illustrations, however I am not fond of the scale. I thought maybe I would do my children's book in pastel, but and having second thoughts about that.
I am happy with the water so far, and am curious as to how the water below will turn out!
I will post and updated finished version later in the week!

Best Friends

Best Friends

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit Jenn, that's awesome! I really like the water - can't wait to see below the water line...

    ReplyDelete