8.26.2009

Classes...

Ah, the madness has begun! I am actually very excited about this coming year. I have so many plans, ideas, projects, classes, the whole bit! I just added another class to the roster; The illustrated Portrait, which is only a one credit course, but seems really fun! We draw our interpretations of famous folks while also focusing on a specific target audience.
I'm also registered for a print paper book class, two illustration classes and an art in the community class where we work on art projects with kids and groups within the community! Overall, I have an exciting and busy semester ahead of me and I'm ready to go for it, arms 'a flailin, and all that jazz.
I will post some sketches up here this weekend of some work I'm beginning to create.
Till then, ta ta and enjoy the sunshine and mild weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment