12.15.2009

Mural!

So, during the last week of classes I also wrapped up the mural I have been working on all semester at the Children's Theatre Company here in Minneapolis. I think everything turned out amazing, and thank you to all that helped in making everything possible! Nadia, Sean and Hanna, thank you for taking pictures! Elissa, thank you for the paints! Debra and Sean, thank you for gathering folks to come paint and Jeremy thanks for helping paint and keep me company. It was a great learning experience and some day I would love to do this again! Perhaps after graduation....

Jsalmon_Mural_9_09

Jsalmon_Mural_17_09

Jsalmon_Mural_13_09

Jsalmon_Mural_12_09

Jsalmon_Mural_30_09

Jsalmon_Mural_31_09

Jsalmon_Mural_32_09

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love what you did with it. You REALLY fixed it up nice.

    ReplyDelete